A Great Place To Work!
Job Title: Car Wash Attendant
Job Type: Part time - 15-30 hours a week, Full time 30-45 hours a week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guiding customers into the car wash
- Checking/Preparing cars before they enter the wash
- Basic outdoor property maintenance (empty trash, sweep parking lot)
- Helping customers use automated kiosks
- All work performed will be done outside in all types of weather
- Moving vehicles heighten safety concerns, must stay alert and aware of surroundings
- Pueblo West, Colorado
- Driver's License (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Experience preferred, but a charismatic personality is required.
We are currently looking for a Cashier/Receptionist. Schedule to be determined.
Duties include: Answering the phone/Enthusiastically greeting any customer who approaches the desk/Cashing out Service Clientele/distributing and logging keys/Maintaining and distributing applications to job candidates are the main duties.
Professional and courteous phone skills
Able to work side-by-side with another team-member
Bilingual are especially prevalent here.
Entry-level position quite often leads to promotions into the Office as we prefer to choose from within.